Sunday, March 22, 2009

Empty


As I pack my cabinets, drawers and closets into boxes, I am filled with an emptiness. I am sad to leave this house, or perhaps not the house so much as the memories I have built in it...the first house we bought, the house I brought my babies home to. This is the first time in my life that I will not be living in Colorado. The first time I will be far enough away from my parents that I can't just see them whenever I feel like it. I am realizing how many people I really am going to miss, and I am sad.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Don't be too sad...you can always move back if you don't like where your headed. You will love NM and you will LOVE the sunsets even more.

Anonymous said...

Those sunsets are beautiful. They are different from here in CO. ILY and I already miss you (all). MO