Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

I have been without my husband for a week and a half, he has been in Canada for his new job. It has been a long week and it makes me realize how much he really does for me...I miss him terribly, and can't wait until he arrives home. He is excited to see Cody walking and just wants to play. My brother is home from Iraq and has some much needed time off. He will be home for a few weeks and will be able to be here for Cody's first birthday. He really is my best friend, and I didn't realize how much I have missed his company. I only saw him briefly on Monday, but in that little time we were able to get caught up and did some reminiscing. I can't wait for the last week in October when he will be staying with us since I am on vacation. I only wish that he could stay for longer...He will be done with the Army soon enough I guess. Thanks again Uncle Andy!!!

No comments: