Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Busy Season

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, all is well in the Craig house. The pregnancy is coming along well, 9 weeks now, and I go for an ultrasound on Friday. Cody is cute as ever, he has learned to climb and is now really into everything. I was so happy to see some of the videos of cute cousin Noah on the Young family blog. I will have to post some video of the codster. It is however busy season at UPS and as it were in the airline industry too, and I do not have time to do it now, so you will have to wait. I will get some of the Christmas festivities for sure.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Busy season at UPS...I haven't even mail my Christmas gifts yet - how can it be busy??

We want pictures and videos of baby craig and cody for Christmas :)

ILY