Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The last week :(

It is my last week of maternity leave, and I am sad to go back to work. Fortunately it will be part time, only 5 hours a day. We have had a busy week...Water park,
visit with Nana at the airport during her layover
and much more to come. I feel like I need to get as much fun in this week as I can...even though I will still be with Cody and Ty-Ty(Codyism) in the mornings.

Lenny came to visit after his 2 week vacation in Oregon, and was talking about how hard it was to go back to work, I can't imagine how hard it will be after 6 months off!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those boys looks so cute in their matching outfits! Coordinates with the chair, too! MO

Leah said...

Ya - you will be ready for social services over working within a week ;)...seriously no complaining since you have the worlds best work schedule! Have fun the next two days.